Internship Programme for INTERN – JOURNALIST
About the position:
Applicants are given the opportunity to practice in a completely real work environment, with specific tasks, deadlines and results.
You will gain:
- amazing/ accumulation of /practical experience
- additional theoretical knowledge
- important contacts
- knowledge about structure and requirements of the job.
Minimum duration of traineeship: 3 months
- Motivational letter
- Being able to do tasks 10 hours/weekly
- Initiative and ideas for different materials on the portfolio you will work on.
- Teamwork and fluent communication with colleagues
- Creativity and precision.
What the reporter internship program offers:
- Training and practice in creative writing
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and persistence
- Digital literacy
- Ethical journalism skill
- Practical experience
- The opportunity to save your materials to serve as part of your professional portfolio or for coursework in your studies.
- Issuance of a certificate of completion.
- Opportunity for part-time employment on a pre-arranged schedule.
Internship for INTERN – JOURNALIST. does not guarantee employment.